none
Sharepoint Custom Form Unexpected Redirecting to /_windows/default.aspx RRS feed

• Question

• Hi.

I am development custom forms sharepoint aplication based on ASP Forms. When click the button to save changes to database, the form is refresh and the data is losing in the form and not saved in database.

In the LOG appear the following entries:

Claims Authentication af3w7 Unexpected Claims Windows Sign-In: Redirecting successfully signed-in user 'contoso\test' for request url 'http://srvsharepointapp/_windows/default.aspx?ReturnUrl=/_layouts/15/CustomForms/Forms/ApCustomForm?anoPro=2017&codPro=7239  67d2d29d-8b85-e039-139a-43f9cea8f30b

Please your help.

• Edited by Alex PG Wednesday, February 8, 2017 1:10 AM
    Wednesday, February 8, 2017 1:09 AM

All replies

• Hi Alex,

The url "/_windows/default.aspx?" is the mix authentication mode default login page, have you enabled the mix authentication for the web application ?

I assume this issue is related to the authentication type, I suggest you can firstly check the authentication mode in Central Administration.

More information:

URL for Windows Authentication in SharePoint

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, February 9, 2017 9:24 AM
  • Hi Jerry 

I have verified the authentication settings and the same is found as you indicate.

I have been investigating my problem and the same is: "The form data change is lost when the page is updated during the POST form in SharePoint 2013" and when this happens it is noted in the LOG that the user is redirected to the _windows URL /default.aspx ".

I have looked at the following page which specifies that the solution is to apply the KB to the .Net Framework and the CU to sharepoint, but these are no longer available.
    "Https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3062825/changes-to-form-data-are-lost-when-page-refreshes-during-form-post-in-sharepoint-2013"

What other solution might apply to this problem.

Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely
    Alex

• Marked as answer by Alex PG Friday, February 10, 2017 12:55 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Alex PG Friday, February 10, 2017 12:56 AM
    Thursday, February 9, 2017 11:36 PM
  • Hi Alex,

Would you please share the steps about how you customize the list form ?

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, February 13, 2017 9:35 AM