none
Multitouch driver RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I developed a touch driver for windows CE 6. It works well, but now I need to port it to WEC2013 and provide multitouch support. So I implemented the TouchPanelEnableEx function and now I can pass touch events to the GWES using the new callback function.

My problem is: when I test the driver with the CETouchView application, it behaves strangely. The main issues are with the multitouch pan gestures.

Some times the circle  (that is supposed to be centered in the middle point between the two fingers and to hae a radius equal to the distance between the fingers) is drawn in a completely different position

Other times, it seems that the event "UP" is lost and the GWES think that there is still a finger in place and so I see the circle being drawn even if I'm using just one finger

I'm sure that

1. The callback function is invoked with the right coordinates (I monitored callback invoke parameters using the RETAILMSG macro)

2. the "UP" event is passed (again I used the RETAILMSG to ensure that the callback is invoked at least once with the "UP" flag set)

Do you have any idea about how to troubleshoot this? For some reason, I'm not able to load the CETouchFilter.dll to see raw data. It should not be a problem that relates to my driver, because I get the same error if I try to load tchproxy.dll

Thanks in advance to whoever will help!!

Ambrogio

Friday, January 9, 2015 11:47 AM