No methods of controls to choose in 2008 RRS feed

• Question

• I was newer to asp.net with visual studio 2012.

when I try to add a routin of specificed event,

I press space key first to pick an event.

Then there will be a list to choose after hiting =, including add new routin.

It won't happen to vs 2008.

Is this new one of 2012 new features ?

Please Help!

Sincerely Yours

Chen Min

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 1:23 AM

Answers

• Hi Chen Min,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "routin". But I'm sure your question is actually about hwo to use VS when developing ASP.NET project. Please post in VS General forums if you got any other similar questions. This forum is generally for VS extension.

As far as I know, there're few changes in the intellisense from VS2008 to VS2012. If you want to pick an event for a control, we have to press dot after the control name.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Caillen Monday, March 9, 2015 7:13 AM
    Friday, February 27, 2015 8:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Chen Min,

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "routin". But I'm sure your question is actually about hwo to use VS when developing ASP.NET project. Please post in VS General forums if you got any other similar questions. This forum is generally for VS extension.

As far as I know, there're few changes in the intellisense from VS2008 to VS2012. If you want to pick an event for a control, we have to press dot after the control name.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

• Marked as answer by Caillen Monday, March 9, 2015 7:13 AM
    Friday, February 27, 2015 8:17 AM
  • Hi Chen Min,

Dear Caillen, thanks for replying and it is really helpful.

I will re-post this thread to general forum and try as you told me in 2008.

Thanks you again.

Best Regards

Chen Min

Sunday, March 1, 2015 9:27 AM