Crystal Report 13 Varification Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am using CR13 with VS2010. I have made one Stored Procedure with two parameter. First parameter Int and second was Date type. I have used this SP in Cystal report. I was surprise to see that Date type has not identified by CR and converted to String Datatype. Second you can not delete parameter so I have commented parameters in SP and tried to update CR. I got error 'Database Connection Error: ADO Error Code:0x80040e14 Source: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server Decription Procedure sp_SupplySheet has no parameter and arguments were supplied. SQL State:4200 Navtive Error:8146 [Database Vendor Code 8146]

Can anybody help on this?

Thursday, July 21, 2011 5:10 PM

All replies

• Hello,

What version of MS SQL Server are you using? If it's 2008 then install the Client tools and use the SQL Native 10 client. If CR retyped it as a string it's because it did not find a valid field type. How do you have it declared the data parameter in the SP?

Also, when you change the report data source you MUST open the report up and Verify the database. Cr keeps track of the info in the RPT file so you must update the RPT by using the Verify Database function so it matches the info on the Server and save then the report.

Don

Don Williams
    • Proposed as answer by SAPDon Friday, July 22, 2011 8:04 PM
    Thursday, July 21, 2011 8:20 PM