Webbrowser: Handle Javascript errors RRS feed

• Question

• I've got a problem with the Webbrowser control. If i navigate to a website with javascript erros, a visual studio debugger window pops up which wants to debug the Javascript. Is there any chance to handle the javascript error in my program or can I disable javascript completely?

Thanks
    Saturday, March 8, 2008 8:16 PM

Answers

• I found the solution for this problem. You have to start your IE und disable scipt error handling in the preferences. Looks like the Webbrowser component's settings aren't properly seperated from the IE's.
    Sunday, March 9, 2008 2:57 PM

All replies

• Try setting WebBrowser.ScriptErrorsSuppressed to true.

Saturday, March 8, 2008 8:22 PM
  • The thing is if i set WebBrowser.ScriptErrorsSuppressed to false, then a window from the Webbrowser pops up, and if i set it to true, a window from Visual Studio Just-In-Time Debugger pops up and wants to debug the javascript o_O. I ain't someone ho says, al the things from Microsoft are bullshit, but this is annoying me Sad
    Saturday, March 8, 2008 8:30 PM
  • I found the solution for this problem. You have to start your IE und disable scipt error handling in the preferences. Looks like the Webbrowser component's settings aren't properly seperated from the IE's.
    Sunday, March 9, 2008 2:57 PM