Azure Stack Public IP connection is disconnected RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I test Azure Stack Development Kit.

I have problem in PIP, It has randomly connection is disconnected. But ICMP isn't disconnected
    Has anyone similar experience?

Environments are three Virtual Machines.
    - Tomcat, REDIS, PostgreSQL
    - All of machine is CentOS 7.3 base

Each connect using PIP
    Web server get data from DB and push into REDIS, get data from REDIS and some processing after push again to REDIS.

Application error is "More than on Servlet Mapping defined. WebSocket may not work org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationServletRegistration@4395214b"

Internal network is fine and AWS same environments well work. only occur Azure Stack PIP environments.

My test environments

Application Error

I recorded my action. Same environments
    Connection Failed
    Connection Succeed

Saturday, November 11, 2017 6:39 AM

Answers

• Hi DukSoon,

If the application is succeeding some times but failing at other times (note: I appreciate the video!  Unfortunately you posted two links to recordings but both point to the failure case.), then there is no way for us to troubleshoot this without logs, and a packet trace during the failure.  Given that is the case, you're better off opening a Support Case with Microsoft on this so that we can have an engineer troubleshoot this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Scott

Monday, November 27, 2017 9:48 PM

All replies

• Hello,

I’ve forwarded your post to our AzS Networking PM who will be reaching out to you shortly.

In the interim, I do have a couple of questions:

Do you have network security groups enabled for the VMs? If so, do your Security Rules have Inbound traffic filtered to your PIP?

In your post, you had mentionedInternal network is fine and AWS environments well work. only occur Azure Stack PIP environmentsHave you tried this with Azure?

Let us know.

We look forward to working with you.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your time and interest in Azure Stack.

If you continue experience any issues with the ASDK release, feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Gary Gallanes

Thursday, November 16, 2017 8:29 PM
  • Hello.

Thank you for reply.

Yes, enabled Security Rules, but I set the allow all inbound and outbound.

I tried on Azure and it's work well.

Thanks.

Friday, November 24, 2017 8:33 AM
  • Hello,

This looks to be an issue with the current release of the ASDK.  I will check with our AzS Networking PM and see if there is a workaround or fix. 

I should have the answer posted back to this thread, by tomorrow noon PST 11/27.

We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your time and interest in Azure Stack.

If you continue experience any issues with ASDK release, feel free to contact us.

Thanks,

Gary Gallanes

Monday, November 27, 2017 1:47 AM
  • Hi DukSoon,

If the application is succeeding some times but failing at other times (note: I appreciate the video!  Unfortunately you posted two links to recordings but both point to the failure case.), then there is no way for us to troubleshoot this without logs, and a packet trace during the failure.  Given that is the case, you're better off opening a Support Case with Microsoft on this so that we can have an engineer troubleshoot this.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Scott

Monday, November 27, 2017 9:48 PM