How to add non-English for WM smart dial to quick match non-English contact name? RRS feed

• Question

• I had saved name in the contact as Non-English, and would like smart dial to look up for those name. Pls suggest where to start? C++ or C# and which library?

Thanks in advance

Monday, July 19, 2010 9:08 AM

Answers

• You cannot customize SmartDial unless you are the OEM. However if you are indeed the OEM, please look up the OEM document for "SmartDial", and you'll be able to find the instructions.
    Please mark the post that helps you, and unmark that does not. This benefits our community.
    • Marked as answer by warrentang Friday, July 23, 2010 3:27 AM
    Wednesday, July 21, 2010 2:41 AM

All replies

• You cannot customize SmartDial unless you are the OEM. However if you are indeed the OEM, please look up the OEM document for "SmartDial", and you'll be able to find the instructions.
    Please mark the post that helps you, and unmark that does not. This benefits our community.
    • Marked as answer by warrentang Friday, July 23, 2010 3:27 AM
    Wednesday, July 21, 2010 2:41 AM

Thanks Chunsheng Tang,

No, I'm not OEM. Then I just wonder does the OEM document for "SmartDial" is availabe for MSDN member? which section I should looking for?

thanks again. 

Wednesday, July 21, 2010 2:55 AM