none
Conversion of plain text/images to Word Equations RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

I am working on one project using C#.Net, where I need to convert plain text equations to Word equations or if equations are in the form of images, then I need to convert them to Word equations as well.

Does anyone has any idea which can help me to achieve this feature?

Thanks,

Shahab Abbasi

Shahab Abbasi

Monday, March 23, 2015 8:14 AM

Answers

• Hi Shahab,

To convert text to word equation, we could use OMath object to achieve that.

About how to convert image to text or read text form image, it is more related to .net development, I suggest that you could open a new thread in C# forum for better response.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 5:24 AM

All replies

• Hi Shahab,

To convert text to word equation, we could use OMath object to achieve that.

About how to convert image to text or read text form image, it is more related to .net development, I suggest that you could open a new thread in C# forum for better response.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 5:24 AM
  • As to image I think that's related to words recognition in .NET, that's a little complex, read this :http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/196168/Contour-Analysis-for-Image-Recognition-in-C

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 7:29 AM
  • Thanks for the reply jujubeee.

Shahab Abbasi

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 2:34 PM
  • Thanks for the reply Starain chen, I will try with OMath object for normal text to Equation.

Shahab Abbasi

Wednesday, March 25, 2015 2:39 PM