none
Error in serialization (Biztalk Send Port) RRS feed

• Question

• here is the complete error:

There was a failure executing the send pipeline: "EDITest1.EDI_Send_PGP, EDITest1, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=1b04669e52ee89c9" Source: "OpenPGP writer" Send Port: "send_CIGNA_810EDI" URI: "\\sorftp01\cignaftp\outbox\CIGNA_810_%MessageID%.edi.pgp" Reason: Error in serialization 

The strangest part is.. it just stopped working.  It processed 125 files.  And then started giving this error for anything else I was sending it.

I tried restarting the host instance.. but that didn't do anything..

I didn't modify it, or change anything.  it just started giving this error.  And nothing I send to this orch works.  

anyone have any ideas?
    Friday, August 21, 2009 4:13 PM

Answers

• hey.. thanks for replying..

that article wasn't what my problem was, but it DID help me think of looking at the XML file itself.

In one of the fields there was an '*' and that's the character that was seperating the EDI elements.  So then it got confused as it thought that invalid data was going into a field.

So I just removed the '*' and it imported fine.
    • Marked as answer by unlikely Monday, August 24, 2009 3:14 PM
    Monday, August 24, 2009 3:14 PM

All replies

• This looks pretty similar to this article: http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?id=942280

Can you verify this on your side?

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Monday, August 24, 2009 10:42 AM
  • hey.. thanks for replying..

that article wasn't what my problem was, but it DID help me think of looking at the XML file itself.

In one of the fields there was an '*' and that's the character that was seperating the EDI elements.  So then it got confused as it thought that invalid data was going into a field.

So I just removed the '*' and it imported fine.
    • Marked as answer by unlikely Monday, August 24, 2009 3:14 PM
    Monday, August 24, 2009 3:14 PM