none
Browsing Published Programs RRS feed

• Question

• I've seen how to publish a program listing using the button in the editors toolbar and get a code number to locate your program - ZSQ205

Is there a way somehow to browse through other published programs ?

Friday, June 24, 2011 10:01 PM

Answers

• No, there is no way to do that as far as I know. And it may not be a good idea to do so. Say if you accidentally published your program, a program you worked really long and hard on, and then you wanted to post it here, but then someone else found it on the list and beat you to it, then took credit for it.

However, there may be some users out there that might share there programs with you?

~~AirWaves!!~~
    • Proposed as answer by AirWaves Friday, June 24, 2011 10:14 PM
    • Marked as answer by steelbat Saturday, June 25, 2011 9:59 PM
    Friday, June 24, 2011 10:13 PM
  • I think another good reason this isn't capable is because SmallBasic programs can potentially be dangerous to your computer as it can edit and delete any file on your pc. So always beware of what you are running.

Friday, June 24, 2011 11:13 PM

All replies

• No, there is no way to do that as far as I know. And it may not be a good idea to do so. Say if you accidentally published your program, a program you worked really long and hard on, and then you wanted to post it here, but then someone else found it on the list and beat you to it, then took credit for it.

However, there may be some users out there that might share there programs with you?

~~AirWaves!!~~
    • Proposed as answer by AirWaves Friday, June 24, 2011 10:14 PM
    Friday, June 24, 2011 10:13 PM
  • I think another good reason this isn't capable is because SmallBasic programs can potentially be dangerous to your computer as it can edit and delete any file on your pc. So always beware of what you are running.

Friday, June 24, 2011 11:13 PM
  • Thankyou for your replies.
    Saturday, June 25, 2011 10:00 PM
  • Hi Guys,

I'm new to Small Basic, I think I like Small Basic and I like Vijaye's wiki. 

Being new, I want to see what was out there, so created a wiki page to start listing many of the wonderful programs I found in the "post your sample code blog". 

Here's the link to the small basic wiki and the program list "Small Basic Program List".

or in full ...

http://wiki.smallbasic.com/smallbasic.com/wiki/Small%20Basic%20Program%20List.ashx

I'm not currently a blog user, but I like the concept of a wiki.

Let me know what folks think.

A wiki page might be a way to list the programs people are creating.

A wiki page(s) might give people a good way to keep status on a specific program or code problem people want to work on and/or improve via group effort.

thnx, Bob 

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 6:36 AM