none
How to connect multiple cameras at once? RRS feed

• Question

• So how do I try to connect multiple cameras at once? I've tried a loop but don't think that will matter since they are already being initialized and they gave the addresses to the cameras. Also, though instead of a while loop try a for loop but don't think that would work... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... 

Public Sub New(store As VisionSensorStore)
            InitializeComponent()
            VisionSensorViewer1.Initialize(store, My.Settings.IPAddress1)
            VisionSensorViewer2.Initialize(store, My.Settings.IPAddress2)
            VisionSensorViewer3.Initialize(store, My.Settings.IPAddress3)
            VisionSensorViewer4.Initialize(store, My.Settings.IPAddress4)
            VisionSensorViewer5.Initialize(store, My.Settings.IPAddress5)
        End Sub

Thursday, March 7, 2019 8:02 PM

All replies

• Hi,

First you need to tell us what VisionSensorStore and VisionSensorViewer1 are,, whether you have called a third-party dll.

Best Regards,

Alex

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 8, 2019 2:42 AM
  • Hi Alex,

VisonSensorViewer1, etc are user control forms that are created from me dropping them into the main form I'm using and no I'm not calling a third party dll

• Edited by mpwbs92 Friday, March 8, 2019 7:28 PM
    Friday, March 8, 2019 7:27 PM
  • Hi,

VisonSensorViewer1-5 controls are  used  to connect 5 ip cameras?Please provide your code  about VisonSensorView so we can assist you.

Best Regards,

Alex

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 11, 2019 8:36 AM
  • VisonSensorViewer1, etc are user control forms that are created from me dropping them into the main form I'm using and no I'm not calling a third party dll

Those controls are not native MS controls
    Monday, March 11, 2019 8:41 AM
  • That's hard to do since VisionSensorViewer 1-5 are all parent user control forms, so each section is a control form then brought to the VisonSensorViewer. I'm under the assumption that when it starts to save each IP address that it technically connects to the camera...

Then there is a button click event on the parent form that technically connects each individual camera. For clarification.
    • Edited by mpwbs92 Monday, March 11, 2019 12:55 PM
    Monday, March 11, 2019 12:09 PM
  • Hi,

In this case,we can't try your code and give advice.

Best Regards,

Alex

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 9:14 AM
  • Well, I was able to upload it to this link

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vHJpmsjvrLJ-TrTIuIoYSsmsMIl933A7

Tuesday, March 12, 2019 11:35 PM
  • Hi,

I can't download the file,but you can try my code.

Public Sub New(store1 As VisionSensorStore,store2 As VisionSensorStore,store3 As VisionSensorStore,store4 As VisionSensorStore,store5 As VisionSensorStore)
            InitializeComponent()
            VisionSensorViewer1.Initialize(store1, My.Settings.IPAddress1)
            VisionSensorViewer2.Initialize(store2, My.Settings.IPAddress2)
            VisionSensorViewer3.Initialize(store3, My.Settings.IPAddress3)
            VisionSensorViewer4.Initialize(store4, My.Settings.IPAddress4)
            VisionSensorViewer5.Initialize(store5, My.Settings.IPAddress5)
        End Sub

Best Regards,

Alex

Thursday, March 14, 2019 8:15 AM