none
AxVisioView CustomPropertyValue Not Matches CustomPropertyName RRS feed

• Question

• I use AxVisioView in my program,

when load an .vsdx file,

string name = axViewer1.get_CustomPropertyValue(e.shapeIndex, 1);
    string value = axViewer1.get_CustomPropertyValue(e.shapeIndex,1);

the name and value not matches the Property I set in visio.

But if I save this .vsdx file to .vsd and open in AxVisioView, everything works right.

Monday, August 4, 2014 3:43 AM

All replies

• Hi,

After researching, I failed to find any information about the "AxVisioView". So I suspect it may be a custom control or a custom tool, isn't it?

If so, for more effective responses, I suggest you connecting to the developer of the custom control/tool to consult about this issue since we are not familiar with it.

By the way, this forum is to discuss questions about Apps for Office, which is basically a webpage that is hosted inside an Office client application to extend the functionality of an Access web app, document, email message, meeting request, appointment, presentation, project, or spreadsheet. So I think your issue is not related to the topic of this forum.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014 5:46 AM
  • This control contains in Microsoft Visio Viewer 2013, VVIEWER.DLL
    Tuesday, August 5, 2014 7:51 AM
  • Hi,

We do have the Visio programming interface. See link below:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/fp161226(v=office.15).aspx

I think AxVisioView is a COM object used by Visio Viewer, but it is not a released API for Visio programming. So it's hard for us to explain it.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 3:03 AM