Cannot find "Backup Configuration" menu in Recovery Services Vault, why? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, i cannot find "Backup Configuration" menu in Recovery Services Vault in order to change the Storage Replication Type from GRS to LRS.

Even in a brand new (without any backup taken) Recovery Services Vault.

This is a link of a screenshot showing the differences between Microsoft Documentation and my portal menus: https: //social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/getfile/1381107

Why? Can someone help me?

Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:42 AM

Answers

• The location in the interface has changed

On the vault blade, click Properties, then on the vault - Properties blade, click the Update link under Backup Configuration label. This will display the Backup Configuration blade where you can set the Storage Replication Type

hth
    Marcin

• Marked as answer by Leyous Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:27 PM
    Tuesday, January 15, 2019 11:50 AM
  • The below mentioned screen shot will provide the path for enabling the Storage replication type in Backup Configuration 

Hope this helps!

• Marked as answer by Leyous Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:28 PM
    Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:03 PM

All replies

• The location in the interface has changed

On the vault blade, click Properties, then on the vault - Properties blade, click the Update link under Backup Configuration label. This will display the Backup Configuration blade where you can set the Storage Replication Type

hth
    Marcin

• Marked as answer by Leyous Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:27 PM
    Tuesday, January 15, 2019 11:50 AM
  • The below mentioned screen shot will provide the path for enabling the Storage replication type in Backup Configuration 

Hope this helps!

• Marked as answer by Leyous Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:28 PM
    Tuesday, January 15, 2019 1:03 PM