Open file Doc in Frame in visual Basic RRS feed

• Question

• When you add a tool "DSO Framer Control Object to my Project  ,It does not work in other devices 

• Moved by 宝宝徐 Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:58 AM
    Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:37 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

Thank you for posting in MSDN forum.

This forum is discussing Visual Studio Setup and Installation, since your issue related to VB, I help you move this case to VB forum to get a better help.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 1:55 AM
  • Hello,

Based on your description, you want to use DSO Framer control to open doc in vb.net. I find one article that having detailed info about this, please take a look.

http://vijirajkumar.blogspot.sg/2010/02/hosting-ms-office-inside-net-windows.html

Hope it is helpful to you.

Best regards,

Cherry

Note:
    This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site.
    Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. 

Microsoft
    does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information
    found on these sites; Therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations
    regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information
    found there.

There are
    inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and
    Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk
    before retrieving any software from the Internet. 

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017 8:56 AM