Can't change or edit my VB project RRS feed

• Question

• I had to switch computers at work to a laptop.  My co-worker was using this laptop and we where both working on the same project using CollabNetSubversion to update the VB project.  Well he left and reformatted his Laptop and now I am using it.  I took the VB project from my PC to the laptop and now every change I do won't show up if I run the program.  I can completely commit out code for a form and it still runs!  My trial version of VB ends in six days so I can't use the PC anymore.  Not sure what to do.  Help please thanks
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 2:49 PM

Answers

• It sounds like it's not building. Try right-clicking the solution and rebuild it.
    Already reported as abusive
    • Proposed as answer by Mike Feng Friday, December 2, 2011 6:05 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mike Feng Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:15 AM
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 5:22 PM

All replies

• Sounds like a caching issue. Clear you cache/cookies and try again.

When in doubt...reboot.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 3:25 PM
  • Thanks for your response Adam.  I rebooted and cleared my Cache and it didn't work.  It just seems like it stuck on one version of the project.  I can erase code for a button and run it and the button still works.
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 3:51 PM
  • It sounds like it's not building. Try right-clicking the solution and rebuild it.
    • Proposed as answer by Mike Feng Friday, December 2, 2011 6:05 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mike Feng Thursday, December 15, 2011 10:15 AM
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 5:22 PM
  • Have you considered posting your question on the CollabNetSubversion Developer's forum?

http://subversion.open.collab.net/ds/viewForumSummary.do?dsForumId=4

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:52 PM