none
Permisison Issue - HelloWorld Example with remote client RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

My CSF 3.0 components are running Machine1. If i try my HellowWorld Application from Machine1, its working fine. But if I try with machine2, i'm getting "AddRemoveParticipantFault" says that,

Participant(Name='UIParticipant', Url=soap.tcp://machine2:9200/UiFromService')Creation failed. I tried with some other machines also, but getting same error. Could any one help me out how set permission for CSF to access UIParticipant?

Rgs

Vasu

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 10:58 AM

Answers

• Uri specified in the manifest is not matching with the uri that the application is listening.

I think UI Form  is listening on 'soap.tcp://machine2:9200/UiFormService' .

And the uri added in the  manifest is 'soap.tcp://machine2:9200/UiFromService' .

Thursday, September 21, 2006 4:49 AM
  • Just to clarify Session creation & Add Remove participant will fail when Session is not able to query the WSDL of the service.

In this case it is possible you may have a typo error as Natraj mentioned.

Thanks

Thursday, September 21, 2006 5:25 AM

All replies

• Hi I am facing the same error. When I tried this Hello world example on my server it creates a session n all is good but when I go to other machine it craps out does not give me an error but does nothing. If I see the log file its say permission error i don't know why is does it.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 8:16 PM
  • Hello Vaasu and Veins,

It might be the problem with the soap.tcp listener.

When ever a session manifest is submitted to the SessionManagerAdmin service it verifies whether these end-point or URIs are valid or not. In your case the URI is the soap.tcp listener. So, in this case port 9200 might not be open. Or try changing the port number.

Regards

Vikram

Monday, September 18, 2006 1:48 PM
  • Thank you Vikram.

I have tried out those possibilities and all. But no use.

Rgs

Vasu

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 3:44 AM
  • Uri specified in the manifest is not matching with the uri that the application is listening.

I think UI Form  is listening on 'soap.tcp://machine2:9200/UiFormService' .

And the uri added in the  manifest is 'soap.tcp://machine2:9200/UiFromService' .

Thursday, September 21, 2006 4:49 AM
  • Just to clarify Session creation & Add Remove participant will fail when Session is not able to query the WSDL of the service.

In this case it is possible you may have a typo error as Natraj mentioned.

Thanks

Thursday, September 21, 2006 5:25 AM