Which One is Best Project Design Patten ??? RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

I  want develop a scalable Asp.net(3.5) Project .

please suggest me which  design pattern i need to follow and can i use  more than one design pattern for single project.

any suggestion would be appreciated.

---------------------------------------

Santosh Gautam

Delhi (INDIA)

Monday, January 5, 2009 12:31 PM

Answers

• You can use the factory design pattern along with some method of dependancy injection.
    Pl mark as answer or helpful if you found this useful
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:22 AM
  • Hi,
    Model-view-presenter is a design pattern that aims to increase separation of concerns and testability. Its primary goal is to separate view specific logic from domain/business logic. As we design object-oriented applications, we desire objects that are loosely coupled and can be easily reused. In order to do so, we need to build classes and layers that are specific to certain tasks, such as view, presentation, service, and data access to name a few. In ASP.NET, it is too easy to add domain or business logic to our ASPX page or ASCX user control classes, creating tightly coupled classes that become difficult to reuse and test. MVP seeks to separate view-specific logic from domain/business logic by using a presentation layer.
    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/architecture/ModelViewPresenter.aspx
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:23 PM

All replies

• Tuesday, January 13, 2009 12:09 PM
  • Design pattern has nothing to do with project. It's mainly for any problem.

Say you want to create class dynamically, you can think of using Factory or Abstract factory pattern, etc.

Hitesh
    Sunday, March 22, 2009 3:49 PM
  • Sorry, I mean to say dynamically instantiate the object of one of many classes.
    Hitesh
    Sunday, March 22, 2009 3:50 PM
  • You can use the factory design pattern along with some method of dependancy injection.
    Pl mark as answer or helpful if you found this useful
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 9:22 AM
  • Hi,
    Model-view-presenter is a design pattern that aims to increase separation of concerns and testability. Its primary goal is to separate view specific logic from domain/business logic. As we design object-oriented applications, we desire objects that are loosely coupled and can be easily reused. In order to do so, we need to build classes and layers that are specific to certain tasks, such as view, presentation, service, and data access to name a few. In ASP.NET, it is too easy to add domain or business logic to our ASPX page or ASCX user control classes, creating tightly coupled classes that become difficult to reuse and test. MVP seeks to separate view-specific logic from domain/business logic by using a presentation layer.
    http://www.codeproject.com/KB/architecture/ModelViewPresenter.aspx
    Wednesday, March 25, 2009 6:23 PM