Not able to retrive oracle table RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

I am tried to create a table in oracle DB. Trying to copy the table data to Azure Data lake. but while creating data set I am not able to populate my oracle table . but able to see system defined table. I am using "System" as my user name and <my system password> to connect the DB.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 4:07 PM

All replies

• Please verify if have you selected the right DB (where table is present) name in the connection 

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" and upvote it
    - Vaibhav

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 4:38 PM
  • Hi Abinashhota,

Just checking to see if the above suggestion from @Vaibhav was helpful to resolve your issue. If you still need assistance do let us know.

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Tuesday, February 18, 2020 10:17 PM
  • Hi Abinashhota,

Just checking in to see if the above information from Vaibhav was helpful. If this answers your query, please do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote, as it might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Thank you

If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post and/or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered and/or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster.

Wednesday, February 19, 2020 6:49 PM