none
Restore Workflow 2013 after Workflow Manager reinstallation RRS feed

• Question

• Good day,

I reinstalled Workflow Manager and Service Bus. Workflow Service is connected. I can create Workflow 2013. But I can't start my Workflows 2013 which I used in my Lists before reinstallation. I get dialog "Something went wrong. To retry, reload the page and then start the workflow", without correlation ID. Can I reanimate my Workflows? Workflows publishing didn't help. My workflows use App permission. I granted App permissions after reinstallation.

• Edited by Secretto Friday, November 15, 2019 1:36 PM
    Friday, November 15, 2019 12:48 PM

All replies

• Hi, Secretto,

How do you recreate the new Workflow Manager farm when reinstalling Workflow manager?

To use the workflow 2013 before reinstallation, you need to reuse the Workflow Manager DataBases when creating new  WFM farm. Otherwise, the origanal workflow 2013 would not work. You have to  recreate the workflow 2013.

Best Regards,

Michael Han

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, November 18, 2019 8:10 AM
  • Hi,

How are things going? Is there any update on your issue?
    I am willing to hear from you.  

Best Regards,

Michael Han

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 2:29 AM