none
Reg Custom EDI Receive Pipeline RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have developed an InboundEDI Interface. But when I pass the file through the receive port I am getting just one error even though their are multiple errors in the fille.

I need a custom receive EDI Pipeline which would give all the errors. I want to to call this receive pipeline in the orchestraion.

Please help me out in this.....

Thanks,

Sree La

Thanks, Sree La
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 2:08 AM

All replies

• Hi Sree La,

Unfortunately, this is the default behaviour of the BizTalk Disassembler(s) due to their streaming model. It is an area however that I feel MS should address - I've often found the need to validate an entire message and not just stop on the first error.

Errors are acceptable in a test environment, however once the solution has gone live, your Trading Partner should be sending valid EDI messages. 

N.

Nick Heppleston - Independent UK BizTalk Consultant (http://www.modhul.com)

Please mark as answered if this answers your question.

Looking for a fast and efficient way to archive messages in BizTalk? Try Atomic-Scope's new BizTalk Message Archiving Pipeline Component. Download a free 14-day trial!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 10:09 AM
  • Thanks for you help Nick,

But, is their any online custom pipeline that can catch all the errors and return it back to the orchestration.

Thanks,

Sree La

Thanks, Sree La
    Tuesday, December 6, 2011 5:50 PM