Group view data sqlite RRS feed

• Question

• hello, 

I can display a group view with items in my app windows store.

I want to group data to my database, to my table Formacao.

The groups come from my field designacao of table Formacao.

and show multiple groups. thanks

public class Formacao{ int ID {get; set;} string Designacao {get; set;}

}

Wednesday, October 9, 2013 4:01 PM

Answers

• Hi Aurelien,

Sorry for the late response.

Take a look at this: How to group items in a list or grid. After fetching the data from database, you could group them into a Collection and binding the collection to your gridview, here also a sample from MSDN: XAML GridView grouping and SemanticZoom sample (Windows 8) . Can you specific your question, I can't give any suggestion if you just say "I cannot working with group gridview".

Best Regards,

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, October 14, 2013 1:33 AM

All replies

• Hi Aurelien,

What do you mean by "I want to group data to my database, to my table Formacao"? You want to save the data to your database grouped? Or did you mistype "from" as "to", you want to group the data from table?

I'm not quite understand your question, can you clarify it for me?

Best Regards,

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Thursday, October 10, 2013 7:42 AM
  • Hello James, 

I want in "Goup Title 1" show data to my table "Formacao"  in database sqlite (image example). And in item show data to another table. I can show items to gridview with data.

this is my table

public class Formacao{ int ID {get; set;} string Designacao {get; set;}

}

thanks

Thursday, October 10, 2013 10:31 AM
  • I can not working with group gridview
    Friday, October 11, 2013 11:25 AM
  • Hi Aurelien,

Sorry for the late response.

Take a look at this: How to group items in a list or grid. After fetching the data from database, you could group them into a Collection and binding the collection to your gridview, here also a sample from MSDN: XAML GridView grouping and SemanticZoom sample (Windows 8) . Can you specific your question, I can't give any suggestion if you just say "I cannot working with group gridview".

Best Regards,

--James

Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Monday, October 14, 2013 1:33 AM