Looking for a visual studio extensions html editor RRS feed

• Question

• User-253940806 posted

I'm looking for a visual studio extensions html editor for my admin pages. I already tried ajaxtoolkit HtmlEditorExtender. However, that one does not come with an image feature. I neeed to be able to add images along with text. 

Monday, July 23, 2018 2:09 PM

Answers

• User36583972 posted

Hi splitfire,

I'm looking for a visual studio extensions html editor for my admin pages. I already tried ajaxtoolkit HtmlEditorExtender. However, that one does not come with an image feature. I neeed to be able to add images along with text. 

There are tons of Javascript-editors out there, you'll just need to look through them to determine which one best suits your needs.

Some of the most common Javascript based ones are listed below :

Redactor : is the most advanced human-friendly wysiwyg in the world

CKEditor

Tiny MCE

HtmlEditor : HTML Editor for ASP.NET AJAX

The following links for your reference.

10 JQUERY AND NON-JQUERY JAVASCRIPT RICH TEXT EDITORS:
    https://www.queness.com/post/212/10-jquery-and-non-jquery-javascript-rich-text-editors

What's the best WYSIWYG editor currently available? (jQuery suppport/integration is a plus.):
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/3191762/whats-the-best-wysiwyg-editor-currently-available-jquery-suppport-integration

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

Best Regards,

Yong Lu

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, July 24, 2018 2:37 AM

All replies