none
MSHTML.dll is not behaving properly in windows 8 environment RRS feed

• Question

• HI,

MSHTML.dll is not behaving properly in windows 8 environment.I am using web browser control in wpf and i want to manipulate with the events of controls inside the web browser, but events are not working properly like webBrowser_LoadCompleted calling two times.

wbEvents.NewWindow += new SHDocVw.DWebBrowserEvents_NewWindowEventHandler(OnWebBrowserNewWindow);

and OnWebBrowserNewWindow calling five times.

Please help

Thanks & Regards,

Pritesh

Friday, March 13, 2015 5:38 AM

Answers

• Your problem may not be with events, but instead you are using a different IE or version of IE.  Make sure you try on a webpage that works with different version of windows so you are comparing apples to apples.  The LoadComplete can be called multiple times if a webpage is referencing other webpages or views.  The OnWebrowserNewWindow could also occur multiple times depending on the webpage. 

jdweng

• Marked as answer by Pritesh_Dabhi Friday, March 13, 2015 2:30 PM
    Friday, March 13, 2015 6:20 AM

All replies

• Your problem may not be with events, but instead you are using a different IE or version of IE.  Make sure you try on a webpage that works with different version of windows so you are comparing apples to apples.  The LoadComplete can be called multiple times if a webpage is referencing other webpages or views.  The OnWebrowserNewWindow could also occur multiple times depending on the webpage. 

jdweng

• Marked as answer by Pritesh_Dabhi Friday, March 13, 2015 2:30 PM
    Friday, March 13, 2015 6:20 AM
  • Hi joel,

Thanks a lot for kind reply. I got it. 

Friday, March 13, 2015 2:30 PM