none
Print Label content and add image RRS feed

• Question

• I print the data transferred from the tables to PrintPreview - PrintDocument

I have a problem with the addition of the content of the clip and the image below the table printed or visible by hand everything is perfect

The two variables are special table size means when you add text and want to see it below the table

Based on the sum of the two variables

dattop + datHeight

Where dattop = e.MarginBounds.Top

Where datHeight = e.MarginBounds.Height

The sum of the two variables together shows the height of the table or the exact size of course after assigning multiple repetitive rings to them

1 - My problem I want to print data within the Label component of 8 to 12 line below the table printed data appear below the table but appear to the end of the page or base and do not move to the next page

I want to put the LabeL at the bottom of the table and move if you move down the page to the next page and put the logo down below

like that

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2go9wwsgrl4rd98/datagrid.png?dl=0

Saturday, October 28, 2017 3:40 PM

Answers

• ahmed,

That is a better description thank you. :)

Is the table a datagridview control? If so how does the data get into the datagridview control, binding with datatable?

How do you print the "table" alone without label at bottom? Show an example of your code to do that.

Break the problem up into parts if needed.

Please continue to narrow the question down to one thing you dont understand as much as possible. For example how to get the height of the table? Or everything? etc.

PS here is the dropbox image

• Edited by tommytwotrain Saturday, October 28, 2017 6:01 PM
    • Marked as answer by ahmeddc Thursday, November 9, 2017 7:31 AM
    Saturday, October 28, 2017 5:58 PM

All replies

• ahmed,

That is a better description thank you. :)

Is the table a datagridview control? If so how does the data get into the datagridview control, binding with datatable?

How do you print the "table" alone without label at bottom? Show an example of your code to do that.

Break the problem up into parts if needed.

Please continue to narrow the question down to one thing you dont understand as much as possible. For example how to get the height of the table? Or everything? etc.

PS here is the dropbox image

• Edited by tommytwotrain Saturday, October 28, 2017 6:01 PM
    • Marked as answer by ahmeddc Thursday, November 9, 2017 7:31 AM
    Saturday, October 28, 2017 5:58 PM
  • hi tommytwotrain

I just want to print a lable and its contents when you skip the current page or page base and move to the next page like the image 

Sunday, October 29, 2017 8:45 PM
  • Hi ahmeddc,

Do you want to add footer when printing document?

Best Regards,

Cherry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 8, 2017 10:04 AM