How to export the information of task manager in windows? RRS feed

• Question

• Let's me to explain my purpose.

1、export the data from taskmanager

2、upload the data to database

3、show the data on web browser

after these 3 steps, I can monitor one or more servers on 1 web page.

so, can you think out more method to export the data from windows task manger? thank you!

One example, if I want to export the login user's client name(their machine host name), how can I get the data?

Windows task manager user interface:

User        Symbol         Status                  Client Name              Session

A                 2               Active                  A123456789              RDP-Tcp#1

B                 3               Active                  A012345678              RDP-Tcp#0

C                 5               Disconnected      

D                 1               Active                  A782308282              RDP-Tcp#6

Besides, If I want to build a task manager by myself, what show I to do?

The key problem is: what is the data source in windows task manger? how do those parameters show together in one window? which scripts be used?
    Tuesday, September 8, 2020 2:40 AM

All replies

• Windows servers have remote management capability. Instead of reinventing the wheel, please RTFM.

-- pa

Thursday, September 10, 2020 9:37 PM
  • Hi, some machine's system os is not server, win7 is still be used.

Further more, I want to build my monitor platform by myself on web page which has better compatibility.

can you provide some solutions?

thank you.

Friday, September 11, 2020 6:17 AM
  • Windows 7 has similar capabilities. But it is out of support anyway.

Please read about the "device portal", it does what you want. Google on connection to remote machine over WMI.

-- pa

Saturday, September 12, 2020 10:22 PM