none
apps RRS feed

• Question

• apps do not work ,i am not going to refresh again and have to search for items it erases, have 2 computers neither ones apps work, i have stopped,uninstalled antivirus,signed in and out od microsf account  ,updated apps,license,rebooted, CAN U HELP? i find it irritating not to be able to use items i paid for. am stuck with OS that's not working , cost to much to reinstall 7(which i am sorry i went to8) i turned off UAC, i am not going to reinstall stuff it erases to refresh,which had no effect on the apps working, i did the pre use 8 for about a year apps never worked nif the computer was not going off every 2 hours and i was forced to buy 8 after being a Guinna pig for u how can we fix this problem??????
    Monday, January 28, 2013 8:52 PM

Answers

• Hi Claudiapkunin,

The MSDN Windows Store apps Forums are for discussion by developers writing their own apps about writing those apps.

For help with using Windows 8 please post in the Windows 8 forum on http://answers.microsoft.com . It will help if you can provide a clearer explanation of what you mean by apps not working: do they not appear on the start screen? do they not launch at all? do they launch but not get past the splash screen? did this ever work or have apps never worked on this system? etc.

--Rob

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 12:44 AM