none
Algorithm Visualization for C#/Visual Studio - C# Equivalent of Jeliot for Java?

Question

• For C#/Visual Studio is there an equivalent program that runs like Jeliot for Java (runs in Blue-J).  I need to show visual learner beginners and students with learning disabilities how code runs step by step and Jeliot is really good for beginners for Java and I was wondering what is the next best thing, if any, for Visual Studio / C# language?

Thanks

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 12:14 AM

Answers

• Hi fortuneglory,

>>how code runs step by step and Jeliot is really good for beginners for Java and I was wondering what is the next best thing, if any, for Visual Studio / C# language?

Currently, I am afraid there is no such program or tool for Visual Studio which is like Jeliot for java. But for a beginner of learning C# in Visual Studio. Microsoft  provide some guidance documents for C# Programming.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/67ef8sbd.aspx

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 2:07 AM

All replies

• Hi fortuneglory,

This forum is about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools, as your issue is more related to the Visual Studio itself, we help you move it to the Visual Studio General Questions forum for better support.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Albert Zhang

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:51 AM
  • Hi fortuneglory,

>>how code runs step by step and Jeliot is really good for beginners for Java and I was wondering what is the next best thing, if any, for Visual Studio / C# language?

Currently, I am afraid there is no such program or tool for Visual Studio which is like Jeliot for java. But for a beginner of learning C# in Visual Studio. Microsoft  provide some guidance documents for C# Programming.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/67ef8sbd.aspx

Best Regards,

Lake Xiao

Wednesday, June 01, 2016 2:07 AM