Exported stack traces file empty RRS feed

• Question

• For the past month or so, I cannot seem to be able to view any exported stack traces. The excel file is empty when viewed in Excel 2013. Opening it in notepad also shows a nearly empty file.

Selecting a larger timeframe (with more crashes) results in an identical file, so I assume something is going wrong when generating these files...

Monday, April 1, 2013 3:21 PM

Answers

• Well, there have been 2 crashes in the last 30 days, and neither of them show up. The past 4 days also show up with 0 downloads, which is something that normally never happens.

Anyway, I've created a support request and I'll report back here when I learn more.

Edit: Apparently there was some issue with the reports at the end of March, it should be fixed now.
    • Edited by Yves_Be Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:32 PM
    • Marked as answer by Yves_Be Wednesday, July 29, 2015 8:40 AM
    Monday, April 1, 2013 8:07 PM

All replies

• Hello Volvados,

Please open a support request with developer support so we can look into this issue.

-Eric

Windows Phone Developer Support

Monday, April 1, 2013 6:02 PM
  • I've also noticed this.

I think the stack traces export only shows traces for the last 30 days, regardless of what the start date is set to.

If I set the start and end date to the newest available day, for which I have no errors in the chart, it still shows the same stack traces. So, setting the dates doesn't change anything for the export.

Maybe this is by design. But sometimes it would help to get stack traces that are older than 30 days.

Monday, April 1, 2013 7:19 PM
  • Well, there have been 2 crashes in the last 30 days, and neither of them show up. The past 4 days also show up with 0 downloads, which is something that normally never happens.

Anyway, I've created a support request and I'll report back here when I learn more.

Edit: Apparently there was some issue with the reports at the end of March, it should be fixed now.
    • Edited by Yves_Be Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:32 PM
    • Marked as answer by Yves_Be Wednesday, July 29, 2015 8:40 AM
    Monday, April 1, 2013 8:07 PM