none
File Adapter issue picking file from Remote share RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am facing issue with file adapter where file is not picked up from remote share sometimes.
    If file not picked up then i restart receive location..but after that it works fine for some time and then the same issue of not picking files..

Pls advise if polling inetrval is set to 10 seconds then why file is not getting consumed after 10 seconds...

Pls help..

-- Kind Regards Sandeep
    Saturday, January 15, 2011 7:57 AM

All replies

• For picking up from a remote share when you have a receive location getting disabled, the approach I would take is to build a script to re-enable the receive location. This is a common problem because the share's server gets restarted or for some reason the share does not work sometimes.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline
    Monday, January 17, 2011 11:48 PM
  • Hi Ben,

Thanks for your reply.

The receive is not disabled but to pick files again i disable and again enable the receive location.and then it picks files ..

Pls advise what makes receive location not to pick files..with no error in event log and receive location is active.

Also why the polling is not getting kicked or else when there agin a file drop then why biztalk could not monitor windows file change event ..

Pls advise i want to find th root cause so that i can able to rectiy the problem better.

-- Kind Regards Sandeep
    Tuesday, January 18, 2011 4:32 AM