none
Problem in EDI Batching RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I Have some problem in batching the EDI messages.Below is my design Explanation.

1> Receiving a non EDI Interchange into orchestration.

2>Looping through each messages into it and constructing a EDI X12 message out of each message in Interchange

3>Now while sending each of the X12 interchanges , i need to promote ToBeBatched and DestinationPartyID properties .The only way i know to promote the property is to create the corellation set and initialize at Send shape.

Here is the main ProblemTongue Tiedince send shape is in the loop ,compiler throws an error saying corellationset "XXXCorSet" can be initialised only once.

4> I cant enable batching without promoting these properties.............. can u please sugggest me some alternative way to promote the property?

I tried with calling a pipeline with custom pipeline component which promotes the properties , inside the orchestration . Even this is not fetching me luck. Is my approach is right?

Advance Thaks

Srinivasa Mahendrakar

Thursday, August 16, 2007 11:25 AM

Answers

All replies

•  

I got Solution .

Thanks and Regards

Srinivasa Mahendrakar

Friday, August 17, 2007 5:29 AM
  • What was the solution?

Tuesday, August 21, 2007 12:40 PM
  •  Srinivas Mahendrakar wrote:

I got Solution .

Thanks and Regards

Srinivasa Mahendrakar

What was the solution? 
    Thursday, October 4, 2007 4:34 PM
  • - Add scope to orchestration

- Create correlation set inside the scope..

- have the send shape inside the scope and initialize correlation on this send shape.. 

Hope this will help..

Friday, October 5, 2007 6:59 AM