Pause/Resume File While Uploading RRS feed

• Question

• User-1881312316 posted

Hello,

I'm working on a project in which the user uploads a file into the system, and later then the file is processed and  save at Database.

Is there any possible way to pause and resume the uploading process, I've tried Resumble.js but it doesn't work locally due Cross Origin exception.

Note: the file is uploaded locally using <input> tag helper.

thanks in advance.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:37 AM

Answers

All replies

• User475983607 posted

Is there any possible way to pause and resume the uploading process, I've tried Resumble.js but it doesn't work locally due Cross Origin exception.

Just configure the server app to allow Cross Origin requests.  Otherwise, you have to write a browser plugin. 

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 10:10 AM
  • User665608656 posted

Hi Jamal,

I've tried Resumble.js but it doesn't work locally due Cross Origin exception.

Cross Origin refers to the browser can not execute scripts from other websites. It is caused by the browser's homology policy and is the security restriction imposed by the browser on javascript.

For example, if the protocol, domain name, port and sub-domain name of A and B pages are different, the access actions are cross-domain. For security reasons, browsers generally restrict cross-domain access, that is, cross-domain requests for resources are not allowed.

Note: Cross-domain access restrictions are actually browser restrictions.

To solve this issue , you can try to add this code to your web.config:

<system.webServer>
       <httpProtocol>
         <customHeaders>
           <add name="Access-Control-Allow-Methods" value="*" />
           <add name="Access-Control-Allow-Headers" value="Content-Type" />
         </customHeaders>
       </httpProtocol>
    </system.webServer>

Best Regards,

YongQing.

Thursday, September 19, 2019 8:27 AM