none
NEED WORKFLOW HELP ASAP!

Question

• Workflow clarification needed - I am seeking help and if anyone is willing to help via chat using go to meeting that would be great! I have taken a position as a SharePoint Admin, but my predecessor set up a very complex workflow using SharePoint Designer. I know nothing about SPD and I am lost in the verbage and vocabulary. I have been informed that this particular workflow is not working right. The user is asking me to create a workflow where the documents are due on the First Monday of every month, with reminders, being the Friday before (3days before) and a reminder 7 days before. In addition, one more reminder set for AFTER Monday to inform them they are OUT OF DATE.  This workflow currently is assigned to a list. I really need help ASAP! I have no clue what to do or how to begin this venture - everything I google says things about date and time but not specific DAYs of the MONTH. I also see adding code to create custom date and time or adding 2 different workflows. I have tried You tube and such without much luck for understanding.  I am very confused. Any help would be appreciated.
    Wednesday, March 1, 2017 9:36 PM

All replies