Formatting in Crystal Reports RRS feed

• Question

• User1995131935 posted

I am using Crystal Reports with Visual Studio 2010 in a web VB.Net project.  I am having a problem getting the labels in the detail section to line up correctly.  In preview mode everything shows up fine.  But when I am in debugging mode they don't line up.  Am I missing some settings?

Example of the correct line up and how it looks in design view and in preview mode:

City:   New York

Example of how it actually comes out when in debugging mode using Internet Explorer:

City:
                New York

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:12 PM

Answers

• User1995131935 posted

Interestingly, setting the Top property doesn't work.  They still misalign.  However, I did find a workaround.  If you create a formula: "Label Text" and then just put the label text in the formula, everything lines up perfectly.  I would chalk this up to a bug in Crystal Reports for vb.net 2010. 

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:58 AM

All replies

• User-1364446067 posted

Make sure the 'Top' property of these both is set to the same value. check Crystal Report Designer for this..

--

Hope this helps..

Wednesday, September 19, 2012 2:46 AM
  • User1995131935 posted

Interestingly, setting the Top property doesn't work.  They still misalign.  However, I did find a workaround.  If you create a formula: "Label Text" and then just put the label text in the formula, everything lines up perfectly.  I would chalk this up to a bug in Crystal Reports for vb.net 2010. 

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, September 20, 2012 11:58 AM