none
Sending Values in 2010 Excel RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Nkbybee,

>>How can I send a deleted value from a cell to another cell?<<

Did you want to cut a value from an cell to the other cell? If I understood correctly, here is the code for your reference that cut the value from F6 to A1:

Range("F6").Select
    Selection.Cut

Range("A1").Select
    ActiveSheet.Paste

In a addition, we can learn how to navigate the object models of Word, Excel, based on what you want to do as a user, is to use the Macro Recorder.

Hope it is helpful.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 2, 2015 2:46 AM

All replies

• Your question is not clear, can you rephrase it, please?

And please note, this is a forum for SQL Server Reporting Services, not for Excel => https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=exceldev

Olaf Helper

[ Blog] [ Xing] [ MVP]

Thursday, January 29, 2015 7:02 PM
  • If it is in Excel 2010 then you need to write a macro(stored series of command and functions) script(Open excel file goto View-->macros) and write a macro script for deleting the value in a column and moving it to another column.

Thursday, January 29, 2015 7:06 PM
  • Hi Nkbybee,

>>How can I send a deleted value from a cell to another cell?<<

Did you want to cut a value from an cell to the other cell? If I understood correctly, here is the code for your reference that cut the value from F6 to A1:

Range("F6").Select
    Selection.Cut

Range("A1").Select
    ActiveSheet.Paste

In a addition, we can learn how to navigate the object models of Word, Excel, based on what you want to do as a user, is to use the Macro Recorder.

Hope it is helpful.

Regards & Fei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 2, 2015 2:46 AM