none
Need help to resolve a visual studio problem

Question

• i am searching for someone to logon to my computer to help me resolve a microsoft visual studio problem. thus far i have found and quickly rejected a $599 microsoft technical help service. i have seen such cheaper online services, but google searching has not found one yet ... i'm just not using the right search words. i will keep on googling.

any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Joe MIller

Saturday, December 10, 2016 11:57 AM

Answers

• If you tell us your problem someone on here might be able to help for free.

n.Wright

• Marked as answer by JCMJCM Sunday, December 11, 2016 2:28 AM
    Saturday, December 10, 2016 11:03 PM

All replies

n.Wright

• Marked as answer by JCMJCM Sunday, December 11, 2016 2:28 AM
    Saturday, December 10, 2016 11:03 PM

n.Wright

Thanks for the suggestion. I will respond with a problem description soon as possible.

[Took a look at your website.]   

Joe MIller

Sunday, December 11, 2016 2:37 AM

n.Wright

Thanks Nigel.

NinjaTrader is a stock trading, brokerage, technical trading tools website.

When I am editing a NinjaTrader C# ''NinjaScript'' program and am attached to Visual Studio to use Visual Studio's C# editor debugger breakpoint features, I encounter the error message displayed below. I have absolutely no idea what the message means or how to solve the issue. NinjaTrader Platform Support verifies that I am correctly following the steps in their Help Guide to attach to Visual Studio.

What should I do to satisfy the requirements that are causing the error message? I have TeamViewer if anyone has time to remotely logon to my screen and take a look. 

Joe MIller

Sunday, December 11, 2016 7:40 PM
  • Hi Joe,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Thank you for your detail input, since you already create a new thread for your issue, let us focus on your new thread, thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, December 12, 2016 9:06 AM
  • Hi Joe,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Thank you for your detail input, since you already create a new thread for your issue, let us focus on your new thread, thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

i don't fully understand? what action should i take now? do you mean i should just stand-by now and  wait for a response ... to which i can then respond? 

Joe MIller

Monday, December 12, 2016 10:50 AM
  • Hi Joe,

I have already replied your new thread, please have a look at that, if you have any update, please follow the newly thread, thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Sara

MSDN Community Support

Tuesday, December 13, 2016 7:37 AM