none
Intel high definition DSP driver problem with (ERROR CODE 28) in windows 10 RRS feed

• Question

•  Sir 

With humble regards I want to say that I am unable to update my driver namely

INTEL HIGH DEFINITION DSP. Because there is a ERROR CODE 28 & the note displayed

there is "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)

There are no compatible drivers for this device".So please help me in this regard.

It will be your most kindness upon me.

THANK YOU

NAME: NASIK NISSAR

PRODUCT NAME : HP Laptop 15-bs0xx

SERIAL NO: CND73604VZ

PRODUCT NO:2EY79PA

DATED: 25-08-2018

Saturday, August 25, 2018 6:17 PM

All replies

• Take a look at C:\Windows\INF\SetupAPI.Dev.log for information related to your device. Lines beginning with '!' are typically warnings, and lines beginning with '!!!' are errors

-Brian

Azius Developer Training www.azius.com Windows device driver, internals, security, & forensics training and consulting. Blog at www.azius.com/blog

Saturday, August 25, 2018 7:21 PM