Rolling 60 day sum moving RRS feed

• Question

• I have data that is a rolling 60 day sum. I was thinking I could get the time intervals but maybe it's impossible. 

In power query, I was going to subtract current download from previous download to get time interval total. However, I think the rolling 60 day sum messes that up. 

For example, download on March 1st, might be 100 sales, starting Jan 1st. 

Then I download a file on March 2nd which is Jan 2nd through March 2nd and the sales are 110. How can I know what the sales were on March 2nd? Or is that impossible to know without knowing January 1st? 
    Saturday, April 22, 2017 10:06 AM

Answers

• Hi Albo44,

It's impossible to get the sales on March 2nd without knowing January 1st. We assume the sales on January 1st is A. Then you can get the sales on March 2nd=110-(100-A).

Best Regards,
    Angelia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 24, 2017 2:01 AM

All replies

• Hello

Please post a data sample. 

Thanks

Saturday, April 22, 2017 6:19 PM
  • Hi Albo44,

It's impossible to get the sales on March 2nd without knowing January 1st. We assume the sales on January 1st is A. Then you can get the sales on March 2nd=110-(100-A).

Best Regards,
    Angelia

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 24, 2017 2:01 AM