Dot net RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Abhijeet,

Is there any question you would like to ask?

Thanks,

Sabah Shariq

Thursday, September 8, 2016 9:22 AM
  • Hi abhijeetchavan007 ,

Thanks for posting there .

Could you please give more detail information ?

If you are a beginner which want to learn Dot net . I would introduce it to you .

.NET is a general purpose development platform. It can be used for any kind of app type or workload where general purpose solutions are used. It has several key features that are attractive to many developers, including automatic memory management and modern programming languages, that make it easier to efficiently build high-quality apps.  Multiple implementations of .NET are available, based on open .NET Standards that specify the fundamentals of the platform.

For more details about .Net ,you can refer to this link from MSDN :

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff361664(v=vs.110).aspx

I hope my reply would do help to you .

If you have any thing else , please feel free to let me know .

Best regards

Kevin 

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place. Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, September 9, 2016 6:05 AM
  • <style type="text/css"><!-- @page { margin: 2cm } p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120% } a:link { so-language: zxx } --> </style>

Hello Abhijeet if you are looking for Learn Dot Net institute so here some best dot net training institute in Pune like CRB Tech , Sourcekode, Codekul.

CRB Tech: Best dot net training institute and placement provider. Course Syllabus covered of Industrial level Job oriented and They also provide a complete knowledge with practical skills to the students. You will get practical training from the top experts and experienced faculty. And they have good placement record. So you will get the change to the placed renowned company.

Sourcekode: It is one of the best c# training in Pune. they provide services to college students as well as company employees. Aspiring jobseekers and corporate seek help from SourceKode for further learning and developing the technical skills. The trainers are very much dedicated to helping the students.

Codekul: It is one of the best dot net training institute in Pune. It offers global certification for all the programming languages. The main motto of this institute is to groom the programming skills of various programmers all over the world.

Saturday, October 6, 2018 6:21 AM
  • Since this post has no purpose it's being moved to the off-topics forum.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Saturday, October 6, 2018 10:21 AM