Deep Zoom problem, please help RRS feed

• Question

• I created a DeepZoom project in Deep Zoom Composer, and exported it into Expression Blend. Now I don't know how to add it  to my project, made in Expression Blend.  When I exported deep zoom into Blend a new project is created. How to copy the content of this new project into my own project or can I link the two projects?

I hope you understand what I'm asking.

My english is not very well.

Thank you in advance.

Thursday, September 8, 2011 9:06 PM

All replies

• You should be able to link the projects, right click your solution node in the projects panel and select add existing project, and find the project. Then you will need to reference the added project in your existing project. Right click the references node and select add project reference -> the new project you added. Then build. Now you should be able to use controls from the new project in the original project from the asset panel.
    Thursday, September 8, 2011 10:50 PM
  • You should be able to link the projects, right click your solution node in the projects panel and select add existing project, and find the project. Then you will need to reference the added project in your existing project. Right click the references node and select add project reference -> the new project you added. Then build. Now you should be able to use controls from the new project in the original project from the asset panel.

Thank you for answer, but:

When I link the two projects (DeepZoom project and my Blend project) my pictures disappear, I can only see a black page with buttons for zooming and home.  How can I fix this problem?

Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:12 AM