Custom Reports for Sales Quotas in CRM 3.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I had a requirement with CRM3.0 Reports.After setting up the Fiscal year settings (For ex. Monthly) in CRM 3.0, we will be able to see the Entity "Sales People With Quotas".After setting the targets for sales People (For ex. USD 1000 p.m.), I want to see them in report format. The report Filter criteria must contain the following details.

From date:
    To date:
    Sales Person:

on generating report based on the above criteria, i must be able to see the following details:

Quota Assigned:
    Quota Achieved:

for a particular Sales person and all sales persons.

The salesquotas details are available in "userfiscalcalendarbase" and getting data of CRM users from "Systemuserbase".

Suggest me the procedure or any existing report which can be edited to meet these requirements.

Regards,

Prasad K
    CRM.

Tuesday, January 8, 2008 12:28 PM

All replies

• The supported way to report on CRM data is to use the filtered views; in this case filtereduserfiscalcalendar and filteredsystemuser which can be joined as follows:

filtereduserfiscalcalendar.salespersonid = filteredsystemuser.systemuserid

Unfortunately none of the exsitng CRM reports are much use as a template

Thursday, January 10, 2008 6:20 PM
  • I have written reports that pull numbers from filtereduserfiscalcalendar.  Where can I control who has permission to the data in the filtered view?  I can't find quota or user fiscal calendar in the security role sections.  The numbers seem to be at business unit level, but I would like to lock them down to user level. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Cameron Orwin

Wednesday, April 9, 2008 10:06 PM
  • How can get that report using CRM 4.0

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 7:25 PM