none
Missing NuGet Package for Microsoft.CompilerServices.AsyncTargetingPack.Net4.dll version 1.0.0.0 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can't seem to install NuGet Package for Microsoft.CompilerServices.AsyncTargetingPack.Net4.dll version 1.0.0.0. Has it been removed from the NuGet package repository? If so, are there other versions that are compartible for .NET 4.0 and Silverlight 5.0 projects? Where would they be?

I have .NET 4.0 and  Silverlight 5.0 projects that rely on this version, but can't seem to build my projects after I had moved the projects to a new Visual Studio 2012 environment. 

Thanks in advance.

• Edited by sobo123 Monday, July 29, 2013 4:59 AM
    • Moved by Amanda Zhu Tuesday, July 30, 2013 12:32 PM off-topic issue
    Saturday, July 27, 2013 11:26 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Where you downloaded NuGet source there is a discussion tab, best to ask your question there.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem.

Sunday, July 28, 2013 1:35 AM
  • Hello,

Since NuGet is third-party, it is out of support range of forums. Moreover I am afraid that the issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

As Kevin suggested, you can consult your issue on https://www.nuget.org/policies/Contact for better response.

Best regards,

Amanda Zhu
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 12:31 PM