none
HCK Client machine is not appearing in HCK controller's default pool RRS feed

• Question

• I am using multi boot OS environment in HCK. I have Win8 and Win7 OS as dual boot. If I switch the OS from one to other Win8 <->Win7, client machine is not detecing in controller. I need to delete the cilent machine from machine pool then it will detect again default pool.

Pls help me to solve this issue. I want the client machine to be stable in machi pool if I switch the OS. 

Monday, March 18, 2013 11:49 AM

Answers

• If you want use multi boot OS environment in HCK then you have to instal HCK Client in both Win8 and Win7 OS.That means the Client machines in both OS are different.Whenever login any OS corespoinding client machine will enable.And make sure that you have to complete project in that OS only( ie If you create one project in Win7 OS as client then complete that project on Win7 only and then move to Win8 OS for next project).

Yesubabu Gude

• Proposed as answer by Yesubabu Gude Friday, June 7, 2013 10:04 AM
    • Marked as answer by DEVANATH Friday, June 21, 2013 4:44 AM
    Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:48 PM

All replies

• I am using multi boot OS environment in HCK. I have Win8 and Win7 OS as dual boot. If I switch the OS from one to other Win8 <->Win7, client machine is not detecing in controller. I need to delete the cilent machine from machine pool then it will detect again default pool.

Pls help me to solve this issue. I want the client machine to be stable in machi pool if I switch the OS. 

I am using multi boot OS environment in HCK. I have Win8 and Win7 OS as dual boot.

If I switch the OS from one to other Win8<->Win7, client machine is not detecing in controller. I need to delete the cilent machine from machine pool then it will detect again default machine pool.

Pls help me to solve this issue. I want the client machine to be stable in machine pool even if I switch the OS from one to other.

Monday, March 18, 2013 12:26 PM
  • If you want use multi boot OS environment in HCK then you have to instal HCK Client in both Win8 and Win7 OS.That means the Client machines in both OS are different.Whenever login any OS corespoinding client machine will enable.And make sure that you have to complete project in that OS only( ie If you create one project in Win7 OS as client then complete that project on Win7 only and then move to Win8 OS for next project).

Yesubabu Gude

• Proposed as answer by Yesubabu Gude Friday, June 7, 2013 10:04 AM
    • Marked as answer by DEVANATH Friday, June 21, 2013 4:44 AM
    Wednesday, March 20, 2013 12:48 PM
  • Thanks Yesubabu for your info. I was very usefull for my execution.
    Friday, March 22, 2013 4:41 AM