Can I create an additional project collection in Team Foundation Service from visualstudio.com RRS feed

• Question

• When I use the Team Foundation Service from visualstudio.com, I find that there is just one project collection, DefaultCollection, in it. I want to know whether I can create some additional project collections in Team Foundation Service, for example, CSharpCollection and VBCollection. If can, How to make it.

就是说我想在我的visualstudio.com的账户下面再新建一个团队项目集合(默认的是DefaultCollection,只有一个)

Sunday, July 28, 2013 3:01 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi andyhaicheng,

Thanks for your post. Sorry to let you know that we can't create a new team project collection when we use Team Foundation Service. It's recommended to use TF service with another MS account if we want to use a new team project collection. 

For the TF service new features, you can post your suggestions at http://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/121579-visual-studio/category/30925-team-foundation-server. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Kimi Li
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, July 29, 2013 9:46 AM
  • Hi andyhaicheng,

Thanks for your post.

Since we haven't heard from you for a long time, I assume the issue is resolved, I mark useful reply as answer. If you have any concerns, please feel free to reopen it or submit a new question. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Kimi Li
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Friday, August 2, 2013 1:18 PM
  • Hi Kimi Li, Thanks very much for your answer. This issue is resolved.
    Sunday, August 11, 2013 4:13 AM
  • Hi Kimi,

Will this never be possible or is this in scope for the next release (or updates)?

b rg
    Luc

Luc van Vugt, Imtech ICT Never Stop Learning

Tuesday, November 5, 2013 11:22 AM
  • Hi Luc,

No timeline at present. You can take notice the news of Team Foundation Service and team blogs.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013 3:22 PM