none
Help me to login my account on my visual studio 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• I can't login by any method my account on my visual studio 2013 professional,while i still login this account on MS's webpage ! please help me !

Friday, August 8, 2014 10:04 PM

All replies

• Welcome. Sign in to Visual Studio.

Please read above link. However if you forgot to setup Visual Studio 2013 the first time you ran it then this, from the above link, may assist you.

The identity card

If you skipped signing in when first running VS2013, you can sign in anytime from the identity card in the upper right corner of the IDE. Once you sign in, the identity card will give you quick access to useful identity information: your name and avatar, active TFS account or server, team project, and username as well as shortcuts to other connected IDE tasks.

The identity card

The Account Settings dialog also enables you to access your Visual Studio profile and tosign out from Visual Studio. When you sign out of Visual Studio from the account settings dialog we disconnect your primary online identity. After signing out your personal information is removed from the identity card and Visual Studio stops roaming settings to or from this device but leaves behind the last settings we synced before you signed out. Sign out of the account settings is not a global sign out so you will still need to sign out of other connected experiences within Visual Studio separately.

La vida loca

Friday, August 8, 2014 10:20 PM