none
Capture Pivot Table Settings RRS feed

• Question

• Formatting Pivot Tables can be time consuming to set up.  Is there VBA code or some other practical way to copy or capture all the PT's format settings that could be applied back to the PT if it get's mucked up or to another PT?

thanks

John

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 8:57 AM

Answers

• Hi John,

As far as I know, the Excel object model doesn’t provide the way to copy or capture the Pivot Table settings that could be applied back to Pivot Table. We could set Pivot Table setting by using PivotTable object.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:35 AM

All replies

• Hi John,

As far as I know, the Excel object model doesn’t provide the way to copy or capture the Pivot Table settings that could be applied back to Pivot Table. We could set Pivot Table setting by using PivotTable object.

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Thursday, November 19, 2015 6:35 AM
  • ok thanks Starain I thought so but worth asking.

Saturday, November 21, 2015 8:48 PM
  • Hi John,

Yes, please feel free to post the issue on MSDN forum if you have some related issues.

Regards

Starain

Monday, November 23, 2015 2:31 AM