none
Folder or what?

Answers

• Hi lamGuy84,

According to your screenshot, your project is ASP.NET 5 application, is it right?

The folder that you want to include in to your project is node_modules which is used to store AngularJS modules. It is a default folder in ASP.NET 5 project and it can't be included in project through right-click -> Include in Project option.

This folder is managed in project.json file, where has a exclude node to managed the folders. This is the design for ASP.NET 5 project template. If any idea for this design, I suggest you submit your ideas to Visual Studio User Voice.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 2:31 AM

All replies

• Hi,

node_modules is a folder and i think that it is used for AngularJS modules.

you can take a look at this link.

hope this helps.

Mark ANSWER if this reply resolves your query, If helpful then VOTE HELPFUL.

Mohamed Ali Ben Hamida

Monday, April 18, 2016 12:29 PM
  • I know but this icon is look like hidden folder. why? How to make from hidden folder to real folder?
    i am using visual studio 2015
    Monday, April 18, 2016 12:33 PM
  • Hi,

right-click on the folder and chose "include in project".

hope this helps.

Mark ANSWER if this reply resolves your query, If helpful then VOTE HELPFUL.

Mohamed Ali Ben Hamida

Monday, April 18, 2016 12:47 PM
  • Hi,

There is no "Include in project" option on the folder (node_modules)!

I am using Visual Studio 2015!

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 4:29 PM
  • Hi lamGuy84,

According to your screenshot, your project is ASP.NET 5 application, is it right?

The folder that you want to include in to your project is node_modules which is used to store AngularJS modules. It is a default folder in ASP.NET 5 project and it can't be included in project through right-click -> Include in Project option.

This folder is managed in project.json file, where has a exclude node to managed the folders. This is the design for ASP.NET 5 project template. If any idea for this design, I suggest you submit your ideas to Visual Studio User Voice.

Best Regards,
    Weiwei

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 2:31 AM