installation problems with Workflow Manager RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and I hope someone can help me

I have a windows server 2012 standard DC role installed with Sharepoint 2013

when I install Workflow Manager via the Web Platform I get the following error:

Product: Windows Fabric - Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor.

The event viewer shown in addition:

Action DoFabricSetup, location: C: \ Program Files \ Windows Fabric \ bin \ Fabric \ Fabric.Code.1.0 \ MSIHiddenAppLauncher.exe, command: FabricSetup / operation: install / gac / trace: "C: \ ProgramData \ Windows Fabric \ Fabric \ log "/ fabricDataRoot:" C: \ ProgramData \ Windows Fabric \ \ "/ traceBufferSizeInKB: 128 / traceFileSizeInMB: 128 / fabricPrincipal:" DOMAIN \ administrator "

I have checked and this path does not exist on the server

"C: \ Program Files \ Windows Fabric \ bin \ Fabric \ Fabric.Code.1.0 \ MSIHiddenAppLauncher.exe"

the installation log shows:

MSI (s) (64:50) [17:37:28:675]: Product: Windows Fabric - Installation failed.

MSI (s) (64:50) [17:37:28:675]: Windows Installer installed the product. Product Name: Windows Fabric. Product Version: 1.0.960.0. Product Language: 1033. Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation. Installation success or error status: 1603.

Does anybody know help me?

Thank you, Andrea.
    Thursday, February 7, 2013 11:34 AM

Answers

• Hello everyone I solved my problem, you must set the language of the server en-US.

Thank you very much to Alessandro Galanti who suggested the solution and Riccardo Celesti which he published in his blog the solution
    • Marked as answer by Andrea Nicoli Tuesday, February 12, 2013 1:49 PM
    Friday, February 8, 2013 5:38 PM