Image Library RRS feed

• Question

• All that I have read says that when you install Visual Studio 2008 Express you have access to the image library and it is installed when you run the installation. It is supposed to be installed in the Program Files/Mircosoft Visual Studio 9/Common. It is missing and I have tried reinstalling and it does not exist. I have ready all I can find on the forum as well as Mircosoft site itself. Is there a download that will put this file on my computer or am I sol?

Thanks, Joe Bird

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 7:27 PM

Answers

• It's definitely not installed as a part of VSE.  You may be able to download it separately.  Search Microsoft.com for:

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:59 PM

All replies

• It's definitely not installed as a part of VSE.  You may be able to download it separately.  Search Microsoft.com for:

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:59 PM
  • Thanks John, I have searched every microsoft site including Google, and have come up with nothing. Is there someone out there that can email me the zip file or is it way to big?

Joe
    Tuesday, October 14, 2008 11:57 PM
  • Google is not a Microsoft site.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 12:31 AM
  • Yes I do know that I was just saying that I googled the file as well. But thanks.

joe
    Wednesday, October 15, 2008 11:17 AM
  • I think that it's only available with Standard and Professional editions of Visual Studio...

Yeah, I had the same problem.
    Friday, October 17, 2008 1:59 PM
  • Check External Tools. VS Express edition doesn't contain this external tool.
    Monday, October 20, 2008 3:24 AM
  • So... is there another way to get it?

PS - If you register any of the Visual Studio Express products, you get a link to download some developer stuff. One of the links is a sample package from Icon Buffet. A little info...
    Monday, October 20, 2008 8:25 PM
  • I search the site and don't see where you can download the image library.
    Tuesday, October 21, 2008 5:39 AM
  • I did register the product as soon as I got it and did download the Icon Buffet. I did not like the look of those icons.
    Saturday, October 25, 2008 4:32 PM
  • Thanks all for looking but I do not believe there is a downlaod available for that.

Joe
    Saturday, October 25, 2008 4:33 PM