none
How to include RRAS components found in Targert Designer to a deployed xpe image without rebuilding? RRS feed

• Question

• Good Day,

I am trying to have RRAS included in afew already deployed xpe images.

I wrote a duascript to copy the files and creat registry keys from from the following compononents:

1) Connection Manager Runtime

2) Dial-up Client for Windows

3) Internet Connection Wizard

4) Network Routing

5) Primitive: Icfgnt5

6) Primitive: iedkcs32.dll

7) Primitive: IEXPLORE.EXE

8) Remote Access Monitor

I loaded these components in the Target Designer and noted the registry keys and files.

After that i wrote a duascript copy all the files in the components and created the registry keys.

After creating the .dup file copied it to the dua folder in the deployed xpe image device.

The files were copied to the respective folders and the registry keys were created in the resgistry successfully and the device was rebooted.

When i tried to create a "Accept Incoming Connections" for the set up an advanced connection, the following error msg poped up: Incoming Connections depend on the Routing and Remote Access service which was unable to start.For more information, check the system event log.

In the Event Log:

Event Type: Error
    Event Source: RemoteAccess
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 20152
    Date:  7/20/2008
    Time:  1:03:09 PM
    User:  N/A
    Computer: 2YGZFD3W8
    Description:
    The currently configured authentication provider failed to load and initialize successfully. The specified module could not be found.

Data:
    0000: 7e 00 00 00               ~...

Am i missing any files. Also, in the target Designer, there are afew entries in the Resoureces for some components. Do i have to add the Resources entries in the DUA script?

If need to, then how do i add them?

Thanks for the help in advance!

~su

Sunday, July 20, 2008 12:14 PM

Answers

All replies