building windows8 app using C# and sqlite local folder

Question

• I want to use sqlite in a windows store app. i created a new folder in the local folder. what i need i to do is to write a code in order to update the table that sqlite file however it is always considering that my sqlite is empty. i got an exception that the sqlitedbpath is null.i don't know what is missing in my code.i did the code for the local folder and i added my sqlite file in the assets. i created the class with the table name and i wrote the code for updating the database.

could  anyone help me please?

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 12:36 PM

All replies

• you have some code of what you trying now?

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

Wednesday, October 01, 2014 8:51 PM
  • When i am debugging, when i reach
    using (var db = new SQLite.SQLiteConnection(App.dbPath)

i get on the db part that "_sw" could not be evaluated. i guess this is making the problem. _sw is found in the sqlite.cs file
    Monday, October 06, 2014 8:38 AM
  • Hi Pascaleaa,

Can you post a repro project? There is less information for me to understand what happened to your code. Use your OneDrive and share a link here.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014 1:32 PM